Does this sounds like you:
- Your pet has been diagnosed with a terminal illness
- You struggling to cope with the loss of your beloved companion
- You feel lonely or depressed due to the loss of your pet
- You can’t seem to cope with the finality of losing your beloved companion
- You feel guilty or anxious about having to euthanize your pet, or about the circumstances surrounding their illness or death
- Certain activities or particular areas of your home are a constant and painful reminder of your loss
- You want to find a way to move past the sorrow and grief so you can remember your pet with fondness and love
For many pet owners, pets are much more than companions: they’re family. Losing a pet can make you feel overwhelmed with painful emotions. You might feel like there’s a piece of you missing that you’ll never get back; you don’t know how to move forward, but you know you can’t stay in this moment of grief forever.
In a safe and relaxing environment, I can help you cope with the heavy emotional burden of losing a pet.
Contact me to schedule a time to talk about your furry friend…..