Firefox Counselling is offering its services in lower mainland since few years. This is a fast-growing platform which have vision to support new (and experienced) counsellors and clients at the same time. Firefox Counselling aim to offer clients multidimensional services under one roof at reasonable fees, which also open this big window of opportunity for mental health professionals to work with their ideal match.
You are a good fit for this “Contract job opportunity”, if:
- You have a Master’s degree in Counselling, Psychology or a relevant human service field;
- You have up to date registration and liability insurance with professional regulatory board;
- You are looking to work with your ideal client;
- You want to work remotely/near home on your preferred hours and days. Any commitment for day and time is not required;
- You want to focus on development of your professional skills without spending any time in marketing yourself and business-related complex work;
- You are interested in working as Addiction counsellor, Trauma counsellor, Child counsellor, Couple counsellor and Family counsellor.
Being multilingual and registration with the CVAP, ICBC and FNHA will be an asset, not mandatory. Counsellors from all therapeutic orientations are welcome. Contract rate will be offered based on your professional skills and experience.